Discovering Census data
You’re probably thinking: “How am I supposed to know what codes to use inside those parameters?” - or - “Where did that
"ESTAB" stuff come from?” The data sets covered by the CitySDK are vast. As such, this is the steepest part of the learning curve. But, don’t worry, there are a number of different resources available to assist you in your quest:
- The Census Developers’ Microsite
- The Census Discovery Tool.
- Census Slack and Gitter developer communities.
- Data Experts
- Ryan Dolan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gerson Vasquez: email@example.com
- Alexandra Barker: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contribute to this website
If you would like to add features and content, report an issue, or suggest changes submit a pull request on Github.
View the source code of this website on gh-pages branch
This website was built using U.S. Web Design System’s Jekyll theme. (uswds-jekyll)